Monday, April 24, 2006

when I get bigger........


There are days is a person's life, when you just wanna punch people in the face all day long. I was just looking at people today and I thought to myself "Man, they just look like they need to get punched in the face cause they just suck at life right now." Then I thought about how horrible it would be if someone just punched me in the face for sucking at life (even though I'd deserve it if I sucked at life) and I decided that I'd settle for just burning someone with a lit cigarette.

I realized today that I WILL be able to finish my work and I am not going to explode with stress and tobacco before I do. I will, however, come dangerously close. I was also able to get Friday off at the deli so I've pretty much been peeing myself over that all day and it was HOT!!!

I had the craziest dream last night, well not crazy crazy. I was married to Brett and there were huge shandalears everywhere in this big resturant he owned in New York City. I was painting while wearing a beautiful blue dress, that I probably purchased at Old Navy even though we had lots of money. If anyone is hip on the dream scene, I wonder what that means????

I'm about to talk to Jess. I like it and I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home