Tuesday, April 04, 2006

"Don't touch me...how many times have I heard that in my lifetime." Richard Wienstein


I believe I've bitten off more than I can chew for many reasons. These reasons span across my friends, my boys, my homework, and my artwork.

I took this week off from the deli to get some work done. I have succeeded in getting ridiculously stoned and repainting my 6 foot canvas to look like a bad acid trip. Shit dog.

Brett has been over for the past two nights. Yesterday he came over, we had a fun night, fun that included the Steven Colbert Report and not sex. He was here all afternoon and we layed on my couch together until the evening came. We were laughing at each other and his smile was like heaven. When his beautiful Greek body is laying next to me I freak out a little inside. What the hell am I waiting for with him??????? A fuckin written invitation. I really need to decide what I want. Or I could just keep smoking cigarettes and be alone with yellow teeth.

I want to jump on my bed in slow motion, I want to live in New York City, I want crust-less bread to be the same price as bread with crust, I want to win Mario Cart more than your mom, I want to be a painter that isn't afraid of mistakes, I want smaller boobs, I want a bigger butt, I want television in the shower, I want warm weather, I want to be holding hands with the man I love on the streets of Venice.

And that's all, I'm not funny tonight. Well actually I am, but I used it all up with Shannon. She gives me hope for humanity, but I still have no hope for her.

Seriously, I gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home