Saturday, February 11, 2006

No one puts Baby in the fuckin corner

The end of the live journal era has finally come....and this time I mean it. Tell your friends cause this is how this shit is gonna rrrrrrrrooooooooollllllllllll.

I like to watch the movie Object of My Affection and eat Now and Laters and love the world.
On Friday I was a drunkie and I lost all my dignity and most of the food I ate this week in about .0002 seconds. It was pretty hot, like burn your hands on the stove hot. Hot enough to need lots quarters to wash all my clothes and sheets the nest day. Thank you, Thank you. I'd take a bow but I don't wanna go over the top here.

I'd also like to take a second to say this, it's been two weeks. Two mother fucking weeks. This is supposed to make me a better person, but I believe my vagina might jump out of my pants and rape the next boy who shows me a minute of interest. She's pissed....super pissed like a ninja warrior. I need a head band.

Here is a fact. I might have sex with a professor. He's lucky I'm easy or I might actually be disgusted with him. Lucky, lucky, lucky him. He came to see me today so he could ask to be my Valentine. Oh shit, I said it.

Well I have to keep watching this movie and smoke a cigarette. yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home