Sunday, April 23, 2006

Only dopes do dope

"oh you're Angie"

the reason I drink is because people say those three words to me all to often.

I finished my tree from hell on Thursday night. I was very excited so I ran away to the bar to get my drink on. Joan is my new mom, I love her like woah that. Brett was there and that made me way more stressed than the tree ever did, so I decided the best idea was to just keep pounding back any alcoholic beverage I could get my hands on. It worked.
Anywho I drank way too much and a part of me died a little while I was laying on Dyle's bathroom floor regreting everything I've ever done in my life since the moment I was born.
No applause nessasary.

I have lost all my privacy ever. I came home last night at about 3 in the morning, just waiting to get in my bed, spread out and have a nice long sleep. So I go to grab my beautiful blanket that I'm absolutely in love with and Kate Glenn is sleeping under it, taking up my entire bed. I have no problem with people needing a place to crash, but I haven't slept alone in a coon's age and it's not because I'm getting any action (well, not in my bed), it's because people are crazy. This is my new Angie's bed rule: If you have not given me an orgasm before we go to bed, you can not sleep in my bed all night. And it's my choice if you actually get to try to give me the big O.
I'm posting that shit on my door.

Brett kinda sucks. I gotta let that kid go before I lose my mind. As long as I can cuddle with someone once in a while for the next few weeks, I'm happy. I don't need to be getting married to some crazy boy.

Well I have to be doing my work before I go to Brown Bag for the night. I love that place, but I hate walking there and knowing I don't have a choice about my plans for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home