Thursday, November 01, 2007

Don't have sex or you will get pregnant and die.


Walking is a thing that a person can do when they DO NOT want to feel good about themsleves. Next time I'll just shot myself in the foot because it is equally as awesome and takes less tme.
I walked and when I was within a block from my place, already on Bentley Ave, a truck full of high school kids drove by in big, stupid, made-for-Poultney pick up truck. Ignoring their screams, I kept walking...walking. And then a fun size Snickers bar came flying from what I thought was heaven, but instead was from the hand of a dirty teenage boy. And than peice of hard chocolate, caramel, and nuts hit me in the side of the face, knocking my glasses half way off. I took the glasses off and cried the rest of the way home. Like one of those movies when the dorky girl gets dumped at prom. FUCK WALKING....and halloween. Jack-O-Latterns are stupid, Black Cats look like whorey animals, and witches can eat me.
This experience equaled the horrible moment I had last week, when i sat in the back of a theater alone, wathcing a romantic comedy on a Friday night. I kept thinking if anyone looks at me I'll just stand up and tell them how okay I am, how strong I am, how I always got picked first to be on every team, how I was the fuckin prom queen, how I am bigger than them and I could kick their ass with one shot of vodka and metal rod, that I am feeling great about being single. Thats a true story with things made up within it.
I was gonna refer to the person who broke my heart as Mr Big. In reminded me of Sex in the City and i always wanted a Mr Big...who doesn't? But then I realized Mr. Big and Carrie ended up together. So he will be called Mr. Biggie Smalls. For short I may say Mr. B.Smalls, or Mr.Biggie S, or Mr. BS. Whatever comes naturally to me. I should have know it was gonna end on a bad note. When he asked me to be his girlfriend, I heard a different question and yelled "I'M NOT A LESBIAN!"
i have the secret name because I may have posted about a certain man, about the act of riding, and a fantasy including a helpless pony. And that may have lead to him googling his own name and finding the online public confession that I thought was less public that the world wide web. I'm usually the last one to get the joke.
And so, bed time will come sooner than I expected tonight. I am merely a child of a night full of pepsi, pizza, the office, and one other thing that makes me vission blurry...but generally happier than the moment before.
I still hate dogs though....and nothing will ever change that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home