Monday, March 03, 2008

His jawline is like a knife on its way to nowhere.

Well people I had a few experiences today.
Not really important ones. So if you have something better to do, go do it. Then maybe come back when you're just randomly surfing the internet and want to kill some time. That's basically what these things that have happened add up to.
Not much.

First off, started my morning talking to my lil sis. Literally started my day this way. I got out of bed and BAM...she was on the phone.The conversation was mostly about her, I tried to keep it that way because when she tells me her thoughts on my life I get very nervous. Her words are kind of like being hit in the mouth with a wet a fish....and she can be sort of a cunt. So we stuck to the subject at hand....HER WEDDING. This is not a drill people, my little sister is getting married next year. Her five year plan is coming along slendidly. She even has a dress and has assigned me a mint green bridesmaid outfit. If you're reading this and you happen to be at this wedding next year, I'll be the drunk one in the corner. I'll probably be tan. Oh and my mom will probably also be drunk, so we might be sitting together.

And then I decided to dye my hair. I had to do it myself because its not fun for other people to do and I have nothing to offer them in return for an hour of pulling my hair through small holes in an attractive plastic cap. So I was thinking I could just do it myself. So I did. I started pulling the hair through the holes. The whole time I was thinking "this isn't so hard, why does everyone say this is so hard, this is so easy, why don't people say this is easy." Well I'll tell you why, because the back of the head exists. When I realized this it was like I had just learned a deep secret about my life. I ending up doing my whole head by myself, but not while singing a happy working song. I spent the whole time setting up mirrors so i could see the mythical back of my head and then dealing with my numb arms. In the end, I have slightly blonde hair. Next time I'm hiring a child. Maybe my brother's child...because before my yonger sister gets married my younger brother will be a father.
ha
hahaha
haha

Is it wrong that I think everyone has lost their fucking minds?
I have to blame it on them because if they're not crazy, than I am. And I'm trying to pretend I'm sane for the time being.
And thats my two cents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home