Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Food for thought....

Is painting dead?
A question that Dick brought up in class.
What haven't we seen?
Makes me think of the conversation that Dawn and I have had serveral times about how there's only really about 20 stories in the world of heartbreak and happiness.
Is there really nothing that has happened to me that hasn't happened a million times to people just like me.
Its depressing and comforting is a stange sorta way.

So what can be said about that?
i don't know.
hmmmmm.....

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM , Blogger Willy said...

the stories change because the people behind them change. that is why the white masculine story is outdated, not because the depressing shit that white males write isn't good, or got old, but because there are more people out there. that's what I think about writing anyway. painting is dead.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home