Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A woman without a man it like a fish without a bicycle.


When I get a new sweater from Old Navy its the most amazing feeling in this world. I see it, I want it, its amazing. It has a tight knit, it has this color that makes the area right under my neck look tan in that healthy glow way. Its a V-neck that shows a classy amount of cleavage and it looks great with my favorite glass leaf necklace. After I buy it, I get to wear it and I love it. I love it so much I wanna wear it every day. Sometimes I do.
But sometimes I hate damn thing the next day. And then I wish I would have bought a new pair of boot cut jeans.
And that's really how life goes somedays.
I think that buying Old Navy sweaters is the closest I've ever come to real love. Old Navy and Guitar Hero.

It should be said now that I finally slept with someone. The first since my break-up with Mr. B.
It is interesting to be with this other man. He's an old lover because I have to recylce them so that my number doesn't get much higher than my age. Kind of like pop cans, sometimes you even get your deposit back.
Although I have decided that this man is not my boot cut jeans I actually want, he is still an amazing person. And we are causally enjoying eachothers company. His memory of me is so perfect. Its so nice to meet people who choose to remember all the positvie things about you. You gotta love that shit. Esspecially when you know you're a spaz.
He says you were always "good, warm, and funny".
I like that, I like that becasue its one of those weird romantic comedy things someone says. It doesn't happen very often and seeing as how my life goal is to live in a movie with a great soundtrack and a cheesy passionate kiss ending, it gives me hope. Hope that my life will be less like a horrible reality series and more like the Sound of Music. I truly believe that Julie Andrews will pop out of my toaster oven when I'm getting sexed up by the man I'm supposed to be with.

I have a date on Saturday, with another man. A date, just the word sounds like a joke. People date on Sex in the City....I live in Poultney and I don't even know Sarah Jessican Parker.

So there's that to think about.

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lady, your life sounds like one cry for help after another; And we say those things to women so they'll continue with the blowjobs.

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger Angie said...

What sounds like a cry help, is actually someone who is quite happy with life. And don't you worry I've given enoguh blowjobs to the know the lines. When I wanna give one, I give one...when I don't, I don't. And don't think we don't have lines to get what we want....although its much easier.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home