Saturday, April 05, 2008

I'm constantly trying to better myself and further educate myself in any way that doesn't involve reading

Get in it.
Why don't you just get in it.


Okay, Okay....I'm fucking in it already.

My stomach in achy and my butt in exploding. I can barely handle being around myself right now, due to the fact that I'm am my most unattractive self at this moment. This morning is a bad scene.
Kinda sweaty, unshowered, losing my beautiful fake tan, braless, day old make up barely holding onto my face, and I've spent most of my morning smoking cigarrettes and sitting on the toliet holding on for dear life.
Turns out I'm finally tall enough for a ride. Unfortunately my ride is a trip to hell.

On an up note, a note that pretty much drowns out the moans in my bathroom, I don't have to work today, Yay! No white colared shirt, no bread baking, no fighting frosting, no curly haired evil evil life sucking women, no overhead lighting, no way fuckers.



that's how is rolllzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home