Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm gonna make some cakes like a woah that. Yep.

Well I'm here.
Just here.
I went over to my most recent man mess last night. And there I was, Watching The Ledend of Bager Vance and thinking yeah I'm pretty attracted this person. He wasn't singing to me tonight. Which makes me think that his previous concerts were due to the fact that we were watching American Idol. And that shit makes anything excusable.
Kinda like my horrible crush on one of the contestants, who I could get arrested for....Excusable.

So we're chillin and I'm thinking, yeah this shit might happen. The movie stops. He uses the fact that he wants to "fight" me to get close to me. This also gives him the freedom to cop a feel. I respect him...no one has used than line since I was 15. pause for effect. Yeah, that's to many days ago.
So we're "fighing" and he kisses me. I had forgot he had a tongue ring, until a metal rod was stabbing at my gums. La La La that keeps going on. All the while I'm trying to think of an exit plan that won't wound his ego. But he was really into whatever was happening cause I must have kissed him fro like a million hours. Finally exit plan in progress I get outta there.
He mentions we should do this again sometime and that whatever was happening was awesome and really hot...blah blah blah
And I'm chillin there, thinking "Really?"
I went home tired, happy, a little sweaty, freshly kissed, and not horny at all. What is wrong with me? Its like my vagina has decided to turn completely off. I just wanna paint pictures and smoke cigarrettes. Now that's a commitment I'm willing to make.
Maybe I actally am a heartless bitch. That's all I could come up with as I was walking into my apartment. Oh maybe I'l just waiting to see what happens with my California lover. But I don't want to believe that. I guess I'll know in April. Oh maybe not and I'll be this crazy for the rest of my life in every relationship I have. Swwwweeeeettttt. ha.

On that note. Tyra Banks is fucking nuts. I can't even believe she exists.
That woman scares me. Scares me in the way that monsters and blood do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home