Sunday, March 09, 2008

Are we there yet?

I hate hate hate my job.
Today Vona's voice boomed over the speaker in the store. It was like satin himself was telling me there was a call in the bakery. Her voice makes me wanna throw up. And the day I do actually voimit because of her words, I hope she's right next to me so a little goes in her mouth.
That'll teach her.

May will be here soon and that is when I will be like "Peace out shitty job" I'm gonna chill old school with the crazy actors and happy children on the stage. That'll teach you.
Have the crazy woman make cakes, even though she could never make a Horton Hears a Who cake that looks like the book and makes kids and adults smile. That reminds me, today I found out I can draw Horton the elephant on a cake like a winner. Can't wait till I can make another cake that isn't ballons and roses.
I don't understand why people like ballons and roses so much. Its like that the only thing that can truely say Happy Birthday. Who decided that? I'm really like to meet that guy. He could probably pipe a mean border, but what happens when you want something that doesn't look like infated rubber and/or plants. He probably melts down.

And now I'm gonna watch the Ultimate Recipe Showdown. This show keeps you one the edge of your seat. Not quite like American Idol but so close.
I'm lying.
Its not even close to American Idol.

Oh yeah, another very important side note.
I got to play guitar hero this weekend. I miss that game the way I miss old lovers. I just want it in my life everyday.
Sometimes you gotta accept the little time you get with the thing you love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home