Wednesday, November 26, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

So I thought to myself today....

"Self, why don't you post on your Gynie blog anymore?"

And I answered the question after a few minutes of sitting and a cigarette.
Truth is I'm just not that funny anymore.
I just can't think of a way to make unemployed and ridiculously depressed hilarious. Unless you throw in the bit about me working at a shitty job, being exhausted, and all those things leading to me spending thanksgiving alone.
After reading that all I can think is "Someone shut this emo bitch up." Which I am about to do.


And so thoughts of retiring this good ol' blog are in my head.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home