Saturday, November 22, 2008

The death of a Wooooo girl.

So I am told that everyone goes through the feelings that haunt every minute of my day. Monster.com I am your bitch on so many levels. Same to you Lakes Region Free Press, Indeed.com, higeredjobs.com, schoolspring.com, Rutland Herald, and my favorite jobsinvt.com, oh and don't forget vermontjoblink.com. Christ.

I am a college graduate, I'm a hard worker, and in most cases I tend to rule. That means almost nothing to the job market today. I know the shape the economy is in. I fuckin get it already. But this was not supposed to touch me...or more importantly, my ideals.

And this is what we all go through. The fact that there was a person we all thought we'd be at this point and that person does not exist. Its not a bad thing that they don't exist. The point is, they don't.

And then you have a mishap in the shower with some very strong hair removing lotion that should have never got so close to the place where you pee and do a few other things. You look down after a shower and all the sudden your naked down there. Nothing good can come of that. And nothing has.

All you can do is keep going and hopefully it will all work out.

It is almost Christmas and some of my ideals will never die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home